ELEMENTARY SCHOOL COUNSELOR – Cory-Rawson Elementary School is looking to fill the vacancy of Elementary School Counselor. If you are interested in this position and have questions, please contact Elementary Principal Ben Thiel at email@example.com. Interested candidates are asked to complete a Cory-Rawson application (see link below), and mail it along with your resume, cover letter, and certification, to: Cory-Rawson Elementary School, Attn: Mr. Thiel (Counselor), 3930 County Rd. 26, Rawson, OH 45881 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: 1:1 Elementary Aide/Paraprofessional 2021/2022 School Year
Where: McComb Local School/Riverdale Local School
- Candidate should have patience with students with possible behavioral issues
- Candidate should have a passion for working with students in primary grades (K-3)
- Provide appropriate support and encouragement to student
- Assist student with class work in small groups and individually
- Work under the supervision/direction of the classroom teacher
- Be willing to be trained to meet the behavioral and educational needs of the student
- Clean background check
- ODE aide license – you will need to apply for this if you do not have one
- High School Diploma
- Participate in required training as provided
Interested applicants should inquire to elementary principal Dr. Joyce Jackson at email@example.com.