Hancock County Educational Service Center
Medical Assistant/School Environment
Hancock County Schools
The Hancock County Educational Service Center is seeking three Medical Assistants for the 2020-2021 school year. The applicants must have current Medical Assistant Certifications and will need to apply for a Student Monitor Permit from ODE once employed.
The major focus of school Medical Assistant (MA) is the prevention of illness, particular to mitigate the spread of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and other infections in the school environment through an early detection and containment model. The school MA is uniquely qualified in children’s preventative health, and referral procedures. They will work closely with school nursing staff to assess health needs of students; monitor symptoms and check vitals; provide prepared public health information and serve as a resource to parents, teachers, staff, and administrators.
Applications are available at hancockesc.org under the Employment Tab, Classified Application.
Please send completed application and resume to Chelsea Bodnarik, Curriculum Supervisor,
7746 CR 140, Findlay, OH 45840 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is Thursday, October 1, 2020.
Hancock County ESC
Job Type/Title: Full or Part-Time Aide in the Preschool Room
Location: County Schools
- assist the preschool teacher in all areas of the preschool program including preschool learning and developmental standards, play, snacks, bathroom needs, playground, and gym class
- be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- be flexible and be able to travel between schools if needed (mileage will be reimbursed)
- be able to complete online trainings prior to school, and attend various professional development courses required by the Ohio Department of Education
- be able to support children with self-help, social, and behavioral needs
- Minimal of a high school diploma/ associate degree or higher is preferred
- Clean FBI and BCI background and fingerprint check
- Must have or be eligible to receive Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit
Application Process: Submit application and required documentation to Donna Losiewicz, Preschool Supervisor, Hancock County ESC, 7746 CR 140, Findlay OH 45840
Classified applications can be found at www.hancockesc.org.