Hancock County ESC
Job Type/Title: Full or Part-Time Aide in the Preschool Room
Location: County Schools
- assist the preschool teacher in all areas of the preschool program including preschool learning and developmental standards, play, snacks, bathroom needs, playground, and gym class
- be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- be flexible and be able to travel between schools if needed (mileage will be reimbursed)
- be able to complete online trainings prior to school, and attend various professional development courses required by the Ohio Department of Education
- be able to support children with self-help, social, and behavioral needs
- Minimal of a high school diploma/ associate degree or higher is preferred
- Clean FBI and BCI background and fingerprint check
- Must have or be eligible to receive Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit
Application Process: Submit application and required documentation to Donna Losiewicz, Preschool Supervisor, Hancock County ESC, 7746 CR 140, Findlay OH 45840
Classified applications can be found at www.hancockesc.org.
Hancock County Educational Service Center
Job Title: Elementary School Intellectual Disability Intervention Specialist for the 2021-2022 School Year
Job Description: Intervention Specialist will be responsible for the successful implementation of the IEPs for students being served in a self-contained /cross categorical unit. The teacher will provide direct instruction in all content areas with the assistance of at least one aide.
Qualified applicant must hold a valid teaching certificate in special education. A clean BCI/FBI report is required.
Applications are available at hancockesc.org under the employment tab, Teacher Application.
Please send the completed application and resume to Tyler Burklund, Special Education Supervisor, 7746 CR 140, Findlay, OH 45840 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Until position is filled.